Goal Setting Lessons – What Do You Want?
This is the first in a series of goal setting lessons from the workbook: Sponsor Success: A Workbook For Turning Good Intentions Into Positive Results.
What does success mean to YOU? Define success for each of the major areas of your life.
- Success in your physical life (health, energy, fitness, etc.) =
- Success in your mental life (thinking, knowledge, memory, etc.) =
- Success in your spiritual life (faith, values, peace, etc.) =
- Success in your personal life (character, satisfaction, etc.) =
- Success in your family life (relationships, love, helping, etc.) =
- Success in your work life (career, reputation, achievement, etc.) =
Great Job! You have now created your vision of success. Having a clear vision is the first step in achieving your goals.
Now it’s time to take positive action in the direction of your dreams. Use this book to map out a strategy for YOUR success:
Sponsor Success: A Workbook For Turning Good Intentions Into Positive Results
Written by Bob Younglove, a Performance Coach. This six-week plan enables the you to set specific goals and incorporate the necessary changes that will result in success. Contact Bob at his email address to buy a copy Pathassoc@aol.com